Wacker Neuson: WP 1550A 23" x 19.5" Vibratory Soil Plate
- Water tank & wheel kit sold separately
- Premium plates features a tough, wear-resistant, ductile iron baseplate offering high strength and shock resistance.
- Patented computer designed base plate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability.
- Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway, and bridge construction next to structures, curbs, and abutments.
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum components including the engine console and belt guard have been combined for reduced weight and easy machine handling.
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and formwork.
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment.
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience.