- Blast unit constructed of manganese steel
- Handle fully adjustable in height
- Dead man handle automatically starts/stops blast motor and open/closes shot valve
- Front and rear wheels support wheels fully adjustable in height
- Grill fitted into lower separator hopper unit assembly to eliminate foreign objects being allowed into the blast wheel and causing damage
The SPE 9G is a manually driven machine which starts and stops on a single dead mans handle delivering a measured volume of abrasive to the surface.
Recognized in the industry as the modern, fast, versatile environmental dust free means of dry abrasive cleaning and texturing of horizontal or slightly inclined surfaces. This eliminates mess normally associated with hand blasting and leaves an ideal surface for coatings and overlays to be applied.
Available in 110v, 230v 50/60Hz models.
- Removal of old coatings
- Providing non-slip surfaces
- Removal on new concrete floors
- Texturing power floated concrete
- Shopping precincts
Bartell Global makes the SPE Shot Blasters in the following models: SPE 9ES, SPE 9G, SPE 12ES, SPE 16ES, and the SPE 20ES.
Power Output (Blast Motor) (hp/kw)
2.6 / 1.9
Cleaning Width (mm)
830 / 32.7
340 / 13.4
840 / 33.1
62 / 136.4