The professionals answer to paver removal.
Serrated spring steel teeth extract a large variety of pavers, including ones without spacer bars. Removing pavers with a PaverEXTRACTOR saves time and protects the surrounding pavers. Save time and money with the right tool for the job. Helpful Tips:
- The blades are spring steel. As you rock the paver front to back (long dimension) not side to side (short dimension) there is a tendency for the blades to start coming out of the joint. It's recommended to re-seat the blades and start again.
- Replaceable teeth blades available for purchase, in case of broken or damaged.
- In case of extra tight paver joints:
- Apply water in attempts to lubricate the joints. Start loosening with a putty knife to fully clear the joints and/or polymeric sand.
- Tapping a hammer around the adjoining pavers during the process will speed up this process.