The Husqvarna VH10 diamond blade is an economic choice for cutting highly abrasive materials.
The VH10 is ideal for making quick work of the following materials with minimal wearing:
- Asphalt (hard, soft, and standard)
- Green Concrete (abrasive; hard and soft)
- Type: Wet/Dry
- Blade diameter- 14"
- Center hole: DP
- Center hole diameter : 1" (20 mm)
- Blade Construction: Diffusion Bond Segmented
- Diamond Depth: 0.4"
Adding this tool to your toolbox is an efficient way to expand the cutting capabilities of your existing equipment.
Fits to the following machines:
- Husqvarna K 40 Air Powered Industrial Cutter
- Husqvarna K 760 Rescue Saw
- Husqvarna FS 520 Walk Behind Flat Saws
- Husqvarna FS 309 Walk Behind Saw
- Husqvarna K 3000 Cut-n-Break Cut off Saw
- Husqvarna K 3000 Vac
- Husqvarna K 3000 Wet Power Cutter
- Husqvarna FS 413 Walk Behind Saw
- Husqvarna FS 524 Walk Behind Flat Saw
- Husqvarna K 2500 Cut Off Saw