Husqvarna Power Cutter K 970 Concrete Cut-off Saw
Sturdy, reliable, light and powerful - the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for road work with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
Easy and optimal belt tensioning - The semi-automatic SmartTension minimizes the risk of under- and over tensioning.
|Husqvarna K 970 Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||14 inch||16 inch|
|Power (Gas)||6.4 hp / 4,800 W||6.4 hp / 4,800 W|
|No Load RPM||5,400||4,700|
|Arbor||1 inch||1 inch|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch||6 inch|
|Weight||24.2 lbs||26 lbs|
- The new Active Air Filtration is one of the most efficient air filtration system on the market, delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year with no filter service required.
- Smart-Carb ensures high power is retained.
- Easy-Start provides 50% easier starts.
- Dura-Starter reduces wear on the starter.
- Easy-adjust blade guard and reversible cutting arm makes work easier and more productive.
- Sealed transmission reduces wear and the risk of belt slippage.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings extend product life.
- Dual-Charge motor provides better power, higher torque and 70% less emissions.