ROC Abrasives: GB15 - Green Concrete & Asphalt Diamond Blade
The supreme series diamond blade cuts green concrete & asphalt with undercut protection. Will not chip, peel or crack green concrete, very high-end blade.
- Blade Size: 12" x .125, 14" x.125
- Arbor Size: 1" / 20mm, ph*
- Segment Height: 12mm (.472")
- Segment Type: 9.4mm, U Slot, Deep Segment
- Application: Green Concrete, Asphalt
- Saw Types: Ideal for high-speed saws, table saws, and walk-behind saws.
Features of ROC Abrasives - Diamond Blades
Only ROC uses Hydro-Forging Technologies, making them unique among diamond tool manufacturers (HFT). In HFT, we use electrohydraulic forming. This technique for shaping metal involves employing an electric arc discharge in a liquid to transform electrical energy into mechanical energy. When making new segments and joining them together with lasers, we rely on Hydro-Forging Technologies, the cutting-edge technology at the time. Through the use of HFT, our diamond tools are able to outperform comparable premium diamond blades on the market by as much as 50% in speed and 50% in the smoothness of cut.