**IN STOCK AT OUR WAREHOUSE!!! - FAST SAME DAY SHIPPING!!!!**
One of the Hardest Hitting Forward Compactors - Over 4500 lbs of Compaction
The BCF2150 is Bartell's hardest hitting forward plate compactor that is perfect for many compaction applications. One of the areas the BCF2150 excels is with pavers because of the high compaction force. Many pavers call for the base material to be compacted with over 4000 lbs, meaning that you are able to use the BCF2150 not only for compacting the pavers themselves, but also the base material.
Bartell forward plates are innovative, hard hitting, and low maintenance.
Ground Compactor Features
- Robust throttle controls - Why should you have to bend over and run next to your machine to make it stop? You'll find conveniently mounted throttle controls standard on every piece of compaction in our lineup
- Retractable Wheel kits - make it much easier to move your equipment to the site. Flip them down and roll. They simply lock up when you don't need them
- Lifting bales - Maybe your work site is far off the beaten path? Every plate has a robust lifting bale to make it easier to move your equipment when a wheel kit won't do
- Close to the Edge - Need to compact close to an edge? You can get right up against it with our straight-edge plate design
- Sealed belt guards - Sometimes a single rock is all it takes to throw a belt. Our new sealed cover design keeps rocks out and still cools properly