Norton Clipper 14" Masonry Saw, BBM307
*Get a Free 14" Diamond Blade with Purchase from Blades Direct* In Stock - Fast Shipping!*
The BBM307 Norton Clipper Mini Masonry Saw features an all-steel unibody construction with the best weight-to-strength distribution in its class, 14" blade capacity, and an ergonomically designed three-position locking cutting head for a safe, clear view of the cutting area.
A masonry saw is a powerful tool that is used to cut through materials such as brick, concrete, and stone. These saws are commonly used in the construction and masonry industries and can be a valuable tool for anyone working on projects that involve cutting or shaping hard materials. One of the major benefits of using a Norton Clipper Mini masonry saw is that it allows you to make precise and clean cuts through hard materials. This can be especially useful when working on projects that require precise measurements or when working with materials that are tough to cut using traditional tools. This masonry saw is mini, so it is best used for smaller and more unique cuts.
- Cut material up to 8" x 8" x 16"
- Dry or wet cutting with quick-attach garden hose water system
- Channeled water pan to direct dust and slurry away from the operator
- Steel reinforced frame
- Steel wheels
- Sealed bearing conveyor cart
- AC Universal brush motor with thermal overload protection
- Comes with a FREE 14” Stock Blade
Shop other saws here