ROC Abrasives: Tornado Continuous Turbo Diamond Blade
Supreme series diamond blade for hard materials like Granite, Marble, Hard Stone, Hard Paver, and Hard Brick. Continuous Rim
- Available Blade Sizes: 4", 4.5", 5', 6", 7", 8", 9", 10", 12", 14"
- Arbor Size: 1" - 20mm, ph*
- Segment Height: 9mm (.354")
- Segment Type: Alternating Turbo Segs and Regular Segs
- Application: Hard Brick, Block, Porcelain, Porcelain Pavers, Pavers, Stone, High PSI Concrete - 5000 PSI or Higher
Saw Type: Ideal for high-speed saws, table saws, walk-behind saws.
- Wet / Dry Cutting
- Note: Available in Black or Blue. Color choice NOT guaranteed.
The Best Turbo Diamond Blade
Having the proper equipment may make all the difference when it comes to slicing through tough materials such as concrete and stone. In recent years, the diamond blade has been an increasingly popular tool, and ROC Abrasives' Tornado Turbo Diamond Blade has distinguished itself on the market. In this blog post, we'll examine what makes this blade so unique and why it's a favorite among pros and do-it-yourselfers.
What is the Tornado Turbo Diamond Blade?
You may use the Tornado Turbo Diamond Blade to slice through concrete, stone, and even asphalt with ease. Its superior quality diamonds, set in a metal matrix, make short work of any tough material.
Several diameters and thicknesses of Tornado Turbo Diamond Blades are available from ROC Abrasives to accommodate wet and dry cutting, among other uses. They're made to work with a wide range of power equipment, from angle grinders and saws to drill presses and core bits.