Wacker Neuson WP 1550A 23" x 19.5" Vibratory Soil Plate
- Water tank & wheel kit sold separately
- Premium plates features a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron base plate offering high strength and shock resistance.
- Patented computer designed base plate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability.
- Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction next to structures, curbs and abutments.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components including the engine console and beltguard have been combined for reduced weight and easy machine handling.
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and form work.
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment.
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience.