Wacker Neuson: WP 1340AW Vibratory Asphalt Plate, 13 kN, 400mm/15.5", 0009032
- Premium asphalt plates feature a durable baseplate for various applications.
- These premium vibratory asphalt plates feature a tough, wear-resistant, ductile iron baseplate offering high strength and shock resistance.
- The baseplate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability.
- Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs, and abutments.
VP 1340AW Technical Data
- Operating weight 76 kg - 168 lbs
- Size of base plate (L x W) 590mm x 400mm - 23" x 15.5".
- Machine Width 400 mm - 15.5"
- Max. centrifugal force 13 kN - 2,925 lbf.
- Max. forward travel 23 m/min - 75 ft/min.
- Max. gradeability (depending on soil) 30%
- Engine Type air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine.
- Manufacturer Honda
- Max rated power 5.5 hp (4.1 kW) @ 3,900 rpm.
- Water tank capacity 3.8 l - 4 US qt.
Fuel tank capacity 3,7 l - 3.9 US qt.