Makita: 14" 75.6 cc MM4® 4‑Stroke Engine Power Cutter EK7651H
- INNOVATION : Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate reduces flooding
- CONVENIENCE : Integrated wheel kit retracts when not in use
- PERFORMANCE : Fuel primer bulb for easier cold starts
- DURABILITY : 5-Stage filtration system for better engine durability
- INCLUDES : Socket wrench, Torx key, screwdriver, adapter ring (20mm to 1"), oil bottle, water supply kit
The 14” MM4® 4-Stroke Power Cutter (model EK7651H) is the world's first 4-stroke power cutter. The EK7651H is another innovation in Makita’s expanding line-up of concrete solutions.
The 4-stroke EK7651H delivers several advantages over 2-stroke. No oil mixing is required, so contractors get simplified operation and no more engine failure due to improper mix. The MM4® 4-stroke engine eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can.
For easier starts, the automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%. The EK7651H also has lower noise at 92.7dB(A), smoother idle for continuous operation, and lower fuel consumption at only .45 gallons per hour.
Additional advantages include a three-ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability, and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. In addition, the EK7651H has a five-stage foam-paper-nylon filtration system with Advance Direction Air Flow to provide cleaner air for improved engine durability.
The power and performance features of the EK7651H make it a best-in-class 14” power cutter for a range of professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors, masons, and welders.
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%
- Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate allows for optimum fuel delivery and reduces the occurrence of flooding during cold starts
- Integrated all aluminum wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Lower noise at 92.7dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
- Three ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
- Advanced oil separation and lubrication system to improve valve train durability and engine life
- Specially treated rods, followers and valves minimize wear and extend engine life
- Single lever On-Off-Choke operation switch for operator convenience
- Shielded exhaust outlet and larger spark arrestor screen prevents contaminates from restricting air flow
- External fuel tank vent eliminates pressure build up
- Sealed cartridge recoil starter rope reduces wear by keeping out dust and debris
- Cutting arm easily changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Convenient oil level check and easy oil maintenance for longer engine life
- Easy access carburetor for more convenient repair and maintenance
- Replaceable tank fuel filter is easily accessible without special tools
- Included water kit with quick release attachment is adaptable to most common hose threads