The 18V LXT® Brushless 5” Dry/Wet Masonry Saw (XCC01Z) is a powerful cordless wet saw for demanding applications, such as cutting tile, masonry, concrete, and more. The motor delivers 8,800 RPM.
It has a high depth of cut capacity of up to 1-9/16” at 90-degrees. The XCC01Z attaches to an optional guide rail with a guide rail adapter (both sold separately), in order to provide straight, accurate cutting The saw includes an integrated water delivery system with water flow adjustment, which continuously feeds water for OSHA Table 1 Compliance in masonry cutting applications. For dry cutting, the saw is equipped with Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®), which utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between the tool and an AWS-equipped dust extractor (sold separately).
It is part of Makita’s 18V LXT System. The LXT Cordless System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries, takes a user from power tools to outdoor power equipment to get the job done. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- POWER : Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently
- DUST MANAGEMENT : Integrated water delivery system continuously feeds water in masonry cutting applications
- CAPACITY : Adjustable depth of cut capacity up to 1-9/16" at 90°; bevel cuts up to 45°
- CONVENIENCE : Built-in L.E.D. light with off-delay feature illuminates the cutting area for increased visibility
- INCLUDES : Hex wrench, water supply kit (battery and charger not included)
- Makita-built brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life; delivers 8,800 RPM
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Adjustable depth of cut capacity up to 1-9/16" at 90°; bevel cuts up to 45°
- Integrated water delivery system with water flow adjustment continuously feeds water for OSHA Table 1 Compliance in masonry cutting applications
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smoother start-ups and longer gear life
- Integrated overload indicator alerts of excessive battery power draw during heavy load applications (batteries not included)
- Built-in L.E.D. light with off-delay feature illuminates the cutting area for increased visibility
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor (Transmitter sold separately)
- Optional 1-3/8" (38mm) dust extraction port swivels 360° for convenient operation (sold separately)
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Optional guide rail and guide rail adapter allows for straight and accurate cutting (sold separately)
- Lock-off power switch requires two actions to start power
- Large spindle lock button for easier blade changes while wearing gloves
- Convenient on-board storage of hex wrench
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Blade Diameter : 5"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 1-9/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-1/16"
- No Load Speed : 8,800 RPM
- Arbor (mm) : 20 mm
- Overall Length : 11-1/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 6.6 lbs.
- Power Type : Cordless