The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 1” Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Xtraction Vacuum Attachment (model XRH01ZVX, tool only) combines Makita BL™ Brushless Motor Technology with concrete dust extraction - without the cord.
XRH01ZVX is an OSHA Table 1 compliant concrete drilling solution when used in conjunction with Filter Cleaning Mechanism Dust Case (part #199588-6).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XRH01ZVX is powered by an efficient BL™ Brushless Motor with variable speed that delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 1.7 ft.lbs of impact energy, with up to 50% longer run time than current Makita 18V LXT® rotary hammers. The efficiency of the BL™ Brushless Motor allowed Makita engineers to power both the tool and the separate vacuum motor with a single 18V (not 36V) Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). The separate vacuum motor also increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The result is a powerful and efficient rotary hammer with vacuum attachment that delivers the same drilling capacity as the leading competitors’ 36V rotary hammers, but with up to 2.5 lbs. less weight (with battery, sold separately).
The HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.95% of dust particles (size .3 microns). An added feature is a 2-second delay on the vacuum motor: After the trigger is released, the 2-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making the XRH01ZVX ideal for overhead drilling.
The high capacity dust container is clear and provides an accurate level indicator of collected material. The container also has the largest material holding capacity in its class with faster and more convenient disposal of material than leading competitor models for less downtime. The vacuum attachment has a quick release and can be easily detached from the rotary hammer when not needed. Additional ease-of-use and efficiency features include 3-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammer only), a large 2-finger trigger for more convenience and greater comfort, and a depth adjustment guide for increased drilling depth accuracy.
- DESIGN : Extractor is powered by a separate motor to maintain drilling performance; provides a 2-second delay
- INNOVATION : HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- CONVENIENCE : Transparent dust container provides visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- DURABILITY : Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging if bit binds
- INCLUDES : HEPA Dust Extractor attachment (battery and charger not included)
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-950 RPM, 0-4,700 BPM and 1.7 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- The on-board dust extractor attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- OSHA Table 1 compliant concrete drilling solution when used in conjunction with Filter Cleaning Mechanism Dust Case (part #199588-6)
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Extractor is powered by a separate motor to maintain drilling performance and provide a 2-second delay to help capture remaining dust
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Weighs only 10.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential Impact Timing provides timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 3/16" - 1/2"
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.4 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 1.7
- Vibration (m/s²) : 13.5
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 950 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,700 BPM
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 14-5/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 10.2 lbs.
- Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type : Cordless
- Bind-Up Control : No
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushless